September 24, 2015
AAF Analysis Finds Medicare Part B Premiums Will Increase For 25 Percent of Enrollees
The American Action Forum (@AAF) released a new analysis of the 2016 Medicare Part B premium increases. The analysis finds that the Hold Harmless provision protects 75 percent of Part B beneficiaries from any premium increases. The other 25 percent of beneficiaries will see their monthly premiums increase from $104.90 to $159.30, a 52 percent spike.
Click here to read the analysis.