July 11, 2019
AAF Commentary on the Trump Administration’s Withdrawn Medicare Part D Rebate Reform
The Trump Administration has withdrawn its proposal to reform the rebate program in Medicare Part D. AAF experts have written extensively on Medicare Part D and this particular reform. Below are several pieces on this issue.
- Weekly Checkup: A Dramatic Attempt to Lower Drug Costs
- Daily Dish: Peeling the Drug Policy Onion
- Insight: The Drug Rebate Rule – What’s the Budget Impact?
- Weekly Checkup: On Rebate Rules and Expenditure Estimates
- Daily Dish: Policy Evaluation and Budget Projections
To schedule an interview with AAF’s experts on this issue, contact Andrew Evans at [email protected] or at 202-370-3446.
Subscribe to the Daily Dish and the Weekly Checkup here.