September 15, 2022
New Podcast Episode: A Sobering Inflation Report & Congress’ September To-do List
It’s The AAF Exchange — your source for clear, data-driven insight into today’s economic and domestic policy issues.
In this episode of the AAF Exchange, AAF President Douglas Holtz-Eakin joins us to discuss sober thoughts on a sobering inflation report, and what to watch for in Congress’ brief pre-election return to Washington.
AAF products mentioned in today’s episode:
- In this short video, Holtz-Eakin discusses the August inflation numbers.
- In “August CPI Preview,” Holtz-Eakin discusses what to watch for in the August inflation numbers.
- In “Policy, Politics, and the Fed,” Holtz-Eakin walks through the Fed Chair Powell’s comments on the Fed’s plans to combat inflation.
- In “What’s a “CR”?” Director of Fiscal Policy Gordon Gray explains what a continuing resolution is and how it works.
- In “FDA User Fee Reauthorization in the House and the Senate,” Health Care Policy Fellow Margaret Barnhorst discusses the differences and similarities between the chambers’ FDA user reauthorization fee proposals.
Whether you’re on your lunch break or commuting home, The AAF Exchange will keep you up to speed on today’s most pressing policy issues.
Subscribe on iTunes or Soundcloud, or listen at the link here.