June 4, 2020
New Podcast Episode: Assessing Policy Responses to COVID-19
It’s The AAF Exchange — your source for clear, data-driven insight into today’s economic and domestic policy issues.
Our latest episode features AAF President Douglas Holtz-Eakin discussing his four testimonies before Congress this past week on the policy responses to COVID-19. Holtz-Eakin considers how policymakers can better target future legislative responses and aid for the economic recovery and the fiscal implications of these policy responses. He also gives his prediction for this Friday’s jobs report and explains other economic indicators to watch.
Holtz-Eakin’s testimonies mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Infrastructure and the Response to the Economic Impacts of COVID-19
- Addressing the Economic Impacts of COVID-19
- Implementation of Title IV of the CARES Act
- The Disproportionate Impact of COVID-19 on Communities of Color
One AAF product mentioned in today’s podcast:
- AAF’s Regulatory Team is tracking the regulatory response by the federal government in “COVID-19 Regulation Tracker.”
Make sure to follow AAF’s dashboard, COVID-19: Impact and Response, where you can find AAF experts’ up-to-date analysis of the government’s proposals and actions on the pandemic.
Whether you’re working from home or taking a walk, The AAF Exchange will keep you up to speed on today’s most pressing policy issues.