June 24, 2021
New Podcast Episode: Examining the Biden Administration’s Regulatory Activity
It’s The AAF Exchange — your source for clear, data-driven insight into today’s economic and domestic policy issues.
In our latest episode, AAF’s Director of Regulatory Policy Dan Bosch and Senior Regulatory Policy Analyst Dan Goldbeck discuss the Biden Administration’s regulatory activity to-date, and what insights can be gleaned from its recently released Unified Agenda. Bosch and Goldbeck also discuss their series of papers on the president’s climate proposal for emissions reductions in the Paris Agreement, the regulations needed to achieve this goal, and the potential economic costs.
AAF products mentioned in today’s episode:
- Goldbeck examines one potential regulatory scheme the administration could rely on to achieve its target greenhouse gas reductions in electricity generation. Read the analysis.
- Bosch considers the new regulations on methane from oil and natural gas necessary to achieve the administration’s target greenhouse gas reductions. Read the analysis.
- Bosch and Goldbeck consider the costs, feasibility, and effectiveness of the more stringent regulations on vehicles and aviation necessary to achieve the administration’s target greenhouse gas reductions. Read the analysis.
- Bosch outlines the prominent rules in the Biden Administration’s first regulatory agenda. Read the analysis.
- Bosch and Goldbeck track the most significant rules in the Federal Register each week and the last three administrations’ regulatory activity in Week in Regulation. Subscribe here to receive Week in Regulation each Monday!
Whether you’re working from home or taking a walk, The AAF Exchange will keep you up to speed on today’s most pressing policy issues.
Subscribe on iTunes or Soundcloud, or listen here.