January 6, 2022
New Podcast Episode: Going Headfirst Into 2022
It’s The AAF Exchange — your source for clear, data-driven insight into today’s economic and domestic policy issues.
In this episode of the AAF Exchange, AAF President Douglas Holtz-Eakin joins us to discuss the latest on inflation, the economic impact of Omicron, and the future of the Build Back Better Act (BBBA). He also reviews the Biden Administration’s first year in regulations—and looks forward to 2022.
AAF products mentioned in today’s episode:
- In “The Fed Gets Tough(er) on Inflation,” Holtz-Eakin discusses Federal Open Market Committee’s stated greater commitment to fight inflation.
- In “There’s a Sausage Policy Joke Here Somewhere,” Holtz-Eakin walks through problems in the Biden Administration’s plans to fight inflation on meat and poultry,
- In “Antitrust Is Not Anti-inflation Policy,” Holtz-Eakin notes that appealing to antitrust efforts to control inflation is not a real solution.
- In “The (Evident) Demise of the BBBA,” Holtz-Eakin explores the future of the provisions in BBBA after the legislation was seemingly doomed.
- AAF’s “Regulation Rodeo,” lets you dive through federal regulations data in a simple, sharable way.
- In “Closing the Regulatory Books on 2021,” Holtz-Eakin looks back on the Biden Administration’s regulatory agenda in 2021.
- In “The Outlook for Regulation and the Biden Administration,” Holtz-Eakin looks forward to the upcoming regulations in 2022.
Whether you’re working from home or taking a walk, The AAF Exchange will keep you up to speed on today’s most pressing policy issues.