October 2, 2019
New Podcast Episode: Trump’s Regulatory Budget
It’s The AAF Exchange — your source for clear, data-driven insight into today’s economic and domestic policy issues.
Our latest episode features AAF’s Director of Regulatory Policy Dan Bosch discussing the Trump Administration’s regulatory budget, how this budget fared during the past fiscal year, and what the future of regulatory reform looks like. As a bonus, Dan shares his training regimen for his upcoming marathon!
For more on the topics discussed in this podcast, see the following:
- The AAF Exchange — Ep. 05: The Trump Administration’s Regulatory Policy
- The Surprise Impact of the ACE Rule on the Regulatory Budget Outlook
- Understanding Why the EPA’s Clean Power Plan Replacement Is Regulatory and Not Deregulatory
- Agencies Repeal the Obama WOTUS Rule
Future episodes will answer other pressing policy questions, including:
- How should the housing-finance system be reformed?
- What’s driving the popularity of “Medicare for All”?
Whether you’re on your lunch break or commuting home, The AAF Exchange will keep you up to speed on today’s most pressing policy issues.