July 15, 2021
New Podcast Episode: Competition Policy, a Budget Deal, and Inflation Fears
It’s The AAF Exchange — your source for clear, data-driven insight into today’s economic and domestic policy issues.
In our latest episode, AAF President Douglas Holtz-Eakin breaks down three key items from the past weeks’ whirlwind of economic and fiscal news. He first considers the Senate Democratic leadership’s budget agreement. He next discusses the Biden Administration’s executive order seeking to boost competition before exploring concerns about rising inflation.
AAF products mentioned in today’s episode:
- In the Daily Dish “Infrastructure and Inflation,” Holtz-Eakin explains the relationship between inflation and the infrastructure deal. Subscribe to the Daily Dish here.
- In the Insight “What Does A $3.5 Trillion “Budget Deal” Mean?” Gordon Gray explains what we know, and what we don’t know, about the Senate Democratic leadership’s budget agreement.
- In the Daily Dish “Inflation Update,” Holtz-Eakin dissects the rising inflation across the economy.
- In the Daily Dish “The Biden Competition Executive Order,” Holtz-Eakin explores the good and bad of the Biden Administration’s executive order.
- In the Insight “Competition EO Further Blurs Independence of Agencies,” Dan Bosch explains the impact the executive order has on the autonomy of independent agencies and the stability of the economy.
Whether you’re working from home or taking a walk, The AAF Exchange will keep you up to speed on today’s most pressing policy issues.